Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost there...

Right now, I am just sitting in Hingham with Tori, waiting to go to Egypt. I leave in 2 days!!!!! I can't believe that I am actually going! It still seems like something is going to happen so that I can't go. It is just to god to be true. Getting ready has been REALLY hectic. I have to get so many little details tied up before we get going. If I didn't have Tori with me right now, I would probably die. She is so much more organized and rational than me. I am finally going to start packing tonight. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SO much stuff to fit into one little bag! And I haven't even started my readings for the trip yet. I'm gunna get that started tomorrow. And it is only like 160 pages or something like that; I have done much more cram reading than that for all of you who know my study habits! =) Blogging is weird. Just saying. This is gunna be short cause I don't really have anything to say yet. But please keep reading them! They will get more interesting as I get to Egypt and start doing real things, not just sitting in bed watching Law and Order SVU on my computer with Tori. COMMENT!!!!!!!!
XOXO
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Hey KT, I'll read 'em. I'm excited for you! bring me back stuff cuz otherwise you arent a real friend. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA jk :)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT Im so jealous.. im going to read your updates so that i can live vicariously through you until you get back! Ha! this is aby btw

    ReplyDelete